Friday, February 5, 2010

Inspired to Blog

I've finally decided to spend some time blogging.  I've wavered for years, like so many others.  Is it worth my time, too much effort, who will read it, who cares anyhow?

I've always known that it's good to stretch yourself beyond your comfort zone.  Well here goes.  I've been inspired to take the plunge by Nichole Heady of Papertrey Ink, her amazing design team, and many of the wonderful people on the PTI forum.

I've never considered myself a crafty person, but I started stamping four years ago this month after moving to the cold midwest and needing something to take my mind off of the long winter.  Once I discovered SCS and; consequently, Papertrey Ink my passion for this hobby grew.

Now, I just need to figure out how this blog thing works.  Should be fun!


No comments: