Isn't it just beautiful? I created my card based on the colors of the sky and water. I simply sponged several ink colors on a quarter sheet of white cardstock, then die cut it with the largest Labels 18 die from Spellbinders.
- Once it was cut I stamped it in versamark with the largest stamp from Bird and Butterfly Labels by ODBD.
- I heat embossed it with clear EP then sponged more colors onto the butterflies, grass and wildflowers.
- Stamped the sentiment in the oval
- Used Labels 18 again to cut a leftover piece of blue mulberry paper
- Stamped a few wildflowers in the corner of the card base
- Used gold paint pen to trace around die to create a frame (to emulate the lights in the photo)
- Added three gold pearls for a final touch
Hope you all are having a wonderful week. Don't forget to check out the beautiful cards by the rest of the DT:
Stamps: Bird and Butterfly Labels (ODBD), Everyday Blessings (PTI), Silhouettes (Inque Boutique)
Ink: variety, white (memories), versamark
Paper: True Black, white (PTI), Mulberry
Other: Labels 18 (spellbinders), gold paint pen (marvy), gold pearls, clearstar glitter pen, clear EP