Thursday, September 15, 2011

For Your Inspiration #14

I'm back with the next photo inspiration challenge from For Your Inspiration.  I hope you'll join us.  You have until Wednesday, Sept. 28th to play along.


Isn't this gorgeous?  Don't you want to be there right now?  I sure do.  I love the colors of the water.  Reminds me of home:)

Once again I drew my inspiration from the colors of the photo. 
  • Water = card base & flowers
  • Cliffs = Kraft layers
  • Clouds = cream ribbon.
Be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the DT created.  Links are on my sidebar.





All supplies from Papertrey Ink unless stated.

Stamps:  Year of Flowers Collection, Happy Trails
Paper:   Ocean Tides, Kraft
Ink:  black (memento)
Other:  Linen impression plate, Vintage Cream saddle stitch ribbon, Mat Stack 4 die, swiss dots (cb folder), Top Note die (SU), Copic markers

8 comments:

Lynn said...

So soft and serene Sara...I love it!

StephC said...

Beautifully done Sara! Love all of the details.

Keva said...

Sara, this is really nice. I love the two layers of kraft and the flowers add a nice touch. Very pretty!!

Christina said...

What a lovely take on the photo. I adore those layered labels and the soft coloring on kraft!

cardcrazy said...

Such a beautiful card!

I'm Renee said...

Gorgeous!
You do such amazing things with these gorgeous photos...
love the colors...
the softness.
Fabby card!

Marlena M. said...

It reminds me of home too. ;(

Lovely card, Sara! Such a sweet sentiment. ;)

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty! I love the coloring on the kraft cardstock!