Sunday, February 10, 2013

Grateful for You


Here's another card to play along with Papertrey's anniversary festivities.  I was inspired by Betsy's word art card HERE.


I used the Get to the Point arrow dies and the Counting My Blessing die to create this fun masculine thank you card.  After adhering everything to the base I sponged some white ink around the edges.

Quick and easy!





 
 All supplies from Papertrey Ink unless stated.

Stamps:  Counting My Blessings
Paper:  Kraft, white, Kaiser Kraft pp
Ink:  Dark Chocolate, Fresh Snow
Other:  Get to the Point dies, Counting My Blessings die

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey there, hope you had a fabulous trip this weekend to Loveland...so sorry we missed you, but it sounds like Edgewood rocked the stage both days! Let us know about Fairfield!!

I love your card...all these arrows are fabulous!

Joyce said...

This is so fun. Those arrows look great out of patterned paper.

Lorraine said...

Love your PTI creations, Sara! This is a fun card with all the arrows. Oh and I am smitten with the blue/yellow/white star card on your post below!