Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Festive Friday #12


Happy Wednesday!  I'm so glad that I got a chance to join in on the fun at Festive Friday challenge this week.  I've watched all their challenges go by and I missed out on playing along.  The trigger this time is:



I knew I wanted to ink up the adorable Winter Penguin set that my friend gave me last year.  I created a little snowy winter scene with him.  Love the coordinating dies!  It makes it so easy to create a quick card.


Hope you have a wonderful day!


Blessings,



 
 All supplies from Papertrey Ink unless stated.

Stamps:  Winter Penguin, Think Big #20
Paper:   White, Summer Sky
Ink:   Pure poppy, Brilliance Blue, black (memento)
Other:  Winter Penguin dies, square nestabilities, glitter gel pen

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Love your sweet little Christmas scene Sara. I think it is adorable!

Joyce said...

This is just so adorable. And, today, he looks refreshingly cute.

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Great little scene in the white frame! Thanks for playing with us at Festive Friday!

Geri said...

Oh, Sara...I'm so glad you got a chance to join in! This is the sweetest snowy scene!!! So cheery...love it!!! Sure hope you can join us again!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sara I LOVE this and I pinned it! Brilliant.

Stephanie said...

What a super sweet card Sara, I really love it - made me smile! :) x

Kara said...

aww..he's so cute!

Dawn (stampinscotsgirl) said...

OMG! How cute is this little guy?? Such a cute card Sara! I am ready for some wintery weather :)

Meredith MacRitchie said...

So simple and lovely... I do love this penguin - he jumps on and off my wishlist! What a gorgeous little scene - thank you for joining us at Festive Friday this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely, penguins are one of my faves!
This is so cute!