Thursday, April 23, 2015

Circles Thank You


I made a set of these simple thank you cards because I always need more thank you cards on hand.  I was able to mass produce these with the help of the MISTI.  I received that great tool for my birthday from my family and that was the push that got me back into stamping.


The inspiration for this card came from Laurie Willison's card.  I could CASE Laurie's cards all day:)

I'm entering this into Simon Says Stamp Clean And Simple challenge.






Stamps:  Papertrey -- Thanks All Ways, Circle Scribbles, Sketched Shapes
                Inque Boutique -- Circle It

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I could CASE Laurie's cards all day too! And yahoo for getting the MISTI. I have used mine twice now. Need to use it more!

Lin said...

I love this design, Sara, and I'm glad to hear that you're back into stamping! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is awesome, Sara! Simple yet fun and playful, love :)

Joyce said...

Love the graphic nature of this card. Another one with the Misti. I am definitely going to need to get one of those. So glad your family got you back into stamping.