Here's a one layer card using Papertrey's Through the Trees, BB: Woodgrain, Father Knows Best and Up, Up and Away.
- First I sponged the sky using my homemade scallop punch cloud template and Breeze ink (CTMH).
- Sponged the grass and little hill using Tart lime (stampabilities) and Ripe Avocado (PTI)
- Inked up the tree trunk with Dark Chocolate (PTI) and then "kissed" it against a woodgrain stamp from Background Basics: Woodgrain.
- Stamped leaves in Ripe Avocado.
- Stamped sun with Sunflower (CTMH). Large rays are stamped off once.
- Stamp sentiment from Through the Trees.
- Added the leaves on the ground using the single leaf from Father Knows Best.