Thursday, July 8, 2010

OLC Fun


Here's a one layer card using Papertrey's Through the Trees, BB: Woodgrain, Father Knows Best and Up, Up and Away. 
  • First I sponged the sky using my homemade scallop punch cloud template and Breeze ink (CTMH).
  • Sponged the grass and little hill using Tart lime (stampabilities) and Ripe Avocado (PTI)
  • Inked up the tree trunk with Dark Chocolate (PTI) and then "kissed" it against a woodgrain stamp from Background Basics: Woodgrain.
  • Stamped leaves in Ripe Avocado.
  • Stamped sun with Sunflower (CTMH).  Large rays are stamped off once.
  • Stamp sentiment from Through the Trees.
  • Added the leaves on the ground using the single leaf from Father Knows Best.

15 comments:

Keva said...

Woah, it's absolutely beautiful!! You did a great job on the spnging anf the card itself rocks!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really BEAUTIFUL!!! Doesn't look like just one layer, great job!

Sue Ann said...

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!!!

Dana said...

OH Sara, I wish I could be sitting under that tree reading a book right now! Such a great card.

Anika said...

Love the kissed tree trunk! Very pretty card!

Erica said...

Fun mix of sets!

Terri said...

Great job. Love the clouds!

Jackie Pedro said...

Wow!! Sara, this is awesome!

Lorraine said...

What a beautiful scene you created, Sara! Definitely doesn't look like a one-layer card.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Very, very pretty. Beautiful scene.

Jill said...

Wow, this is a fantastic one-layer card, Sara! I love it all, but the "kissed" tree trunk is my favorite part! :-D

Lindsay said...

Love this! What a fantastic one-layer card!

Barbara said...

Simply gorgeous, Sara!

Jennifer K said...

All I can say is...GORGEOUS!! Well done, Sara.

sillyleann said...

Oh! Call me a sucker, but I am amazed by your scenic cards like this. I am so going to try to case this!! So wonderful!!