Here's my first bookmark using these sleeves. This was part of a Thanksgiving gift for my daughter's amazing teacher.
- I started with a piece of 7 x 2 1/4" Kraft cardstock.
- Adhere 6 x 2 1/4" patterned paper, leaving a small Kraft border on top and bottom.
- Add felt eyelet lace on top and bottom
- Cut and stamp Mat stack 3 piece
- I used the little felt pieces from inside the eyelets to create a circle border for my main image to rest on (see below)
- Stamped sentiment on the mat stack 3 piece
- Stamped second sentiment on white and punched out with 1" circle punch, matted this with 1 1/4" Kraft circle.
Thanks for looking!
All supplies from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.