Thursday, November 25, 2010

November PTI Blog Hop -- Tags


Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans!!  Welcome to my international friends.  It's Papertrey's blog hop time.  The theme this month is TAGS.  We were to create any kind of holiday tag.  I chose to make simple gift tags for Christmas.  The Places Please die and stamp set make quick and easy tags.  I chose the holly and the Christmas tree images to decorate the tags.  Glitter gel pens added some subtle bling.





Close up of tag






All supplies Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted

Stamps:  Places Please & Boxes, Bags and Tags
Paper:  white, Kraft, Hawaiian Shores, Sweet Blush
Ink:  Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Black (memento)
Accessories:  places please die, red satin ribbon, glitter gel pens

15 comments:

Lorraine said...

These are so cute, Sara! And I love the subtle bling!

Nadine said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sara! These tags are so cute! I bought the stamp set and die for Places Please and have yet to use it! I think I'll make a few of these tom'w (after I go shopping!).

Unknown said...

oh so cute! I love how you used Places Please! Great job!

Karen C. said...

This is a great way to use Places,Please - it's not just for a table setting! It's neat to see how many different ways you can use the PTI stamps and dies.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love the idea for places please. Way to rock the PTI tag challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Chris said...

Those are great!! Another use for that die! I love it.

Amy Kolling said...

I like how you've used Places Please for tags!!! Great idea!

Gayatri said...

I too love how you have used Places Please die as tags. They look cute and you are clever, Sara!

Jessica said...

I love your idea of using that die for the tags - so cute!

Victoria said...

What a great idea to use the PP die as a tag! I never would have thought of that.

Jen Carter said...

Great idea to use that die for a tag! Cute!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi Sara!!! Your tags are super cute!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Laurie said...

What a great idea Sara! I haven't even inked up this set yet! Maybe I will have to now! :)

Ingrid Danvers said...

Beautiful tags, Sara. What a great idea to use Places Please for a tag set. I haven't inked up this set yet.

Niki Estes said...

What a great idea to make tags using that die! Makes it much more versatile.