Saturday, March 17, 2012

Birthday Time

I'm so glad to be playing along with the latest CAS-ual Fridays challenge -- CFC44



CFC44:  It's as Easy as 1-2-3  Create a Clean And Simple project using 
1. A Pattern
2.  An Image
3.  A Sentiment

I made this birthday card for my niece using scraps that have been laying around on my desk for too long.  Even the ribbon was leftover from another project.


Have a wonderful weekend!




All supplies from Papertrey Ink unless stated.

Stamps:  Tiny Treats Birthday
Paper:  white, black, Beautiful Blooms pp
Ink:  Berry Sorbet, Black
Other:  Mat Stack 5 die, Berry Sorbet stitched ribbon, corner rounder, Copic markers, Apron Lace punch (fiskars), 1 1/2" circle punch, white gel pen

11 comments:

StephC said...

My goodness this is darling! I love how all of your scraps came together in such a wonderful card. Love it!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hello Sara~
How are you doing, love your pretty card...
Hope you are having a great weekend...

Mara Campbell said...

Such a fun card!! I like the scalloped border and love the hot air balloon!

Joyce said...

This card does NOT look like it was made with leftovers. But, how cool that you did! Love the pinks.

The Paper Parade said...

This is such a bright and cheery birthday card! I love that you colored the sky behind the balloon, too.

Nadine said...

Beautiful birthday Sara! Great way to use up those leftovers!

Michele Gross said...

Very pretty!! You'd never know it was from leftovers :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

How cute is this?! Absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!

Dana said...

Nobody uses scraps like you do Sara. Just perfect. I'm so glad you played along with our CAS-ual Friday challenge this week:)

Lee Anne said...

I love Berry Sorbet. It's one of my favorite colors and you highlighted it perfectly! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Team Craftwell
blog.craftwellusa.com