Thursday, July 19, 2012

For Your Inspiration #34


I cannot believe that it's already time for our next For Your Inspiration challenge.  As always, you have two weeks to play along.  For this challenge you have until Wed, August 1 to submit a card or project.

Here is the photo inspiration:


I created a scenic card using these colors:


I had a lot of fun creating this card.  Stampscapes makes it so easy!  Most everything is colored with Copic markers.  The clouds were stamped using Memento's Summer Sky.

Please be sure to stop by the rest of the DT's blogs to see their gorgeous cards (links are on my sidebar).

Here are images of the stamps I used:


















Stamps:  Stampscapes  (Rocky Peaks 188F, Autumn Bank left and right, Water Ripple Light 305c, Prickly Branches 272G, Cumulus Cloud 018E), Sending You (PTI), Mat Stack 1 (PTI)
Paper:  Glossy cs, white, black
Ink:  Summer Sky & Tuxedo Black (memento), Buttercup (CTMH), Orange Zest (PTI)
Other: variety of Copic markers, label die (quikkutz)

11 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Sara, this is a stunner! You have created an amazing scene, and coloured it beautifully. The clouds are so realistic - I may have to buy that stamp!
Sylvia x

Lynn said...

Sara, this is an absolutely work of art. So beautiful!

Michelle said...

Sara, everytime you create one of your scenes, my jaw drops to the ground. This is amazing! Wow!

Jennifer K said...

Holy cow, Sara! That's gorgeous. You did a wonderful job coloring it to make it so realistic. Miss you on the PTI boards - hope all is well with you.

StephC said...

Wow, this is stunning! I'm always so inspired by your cards, especially ones like these. Gorgeous!!

Rochelle Sodipo said...

Beautiful scenery! GORGEOUS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful!!! So stunning stampsc ape has just gorgeous images

The Paper Parade said...

Oh my word, Sara, this is GORGEOUS!!!! I love the colors, and can't believe you created such a beautiful scene with all those stamps...I'm seriously impressed!

Marlena M. said...

Your scene is magnificent Sara! It's very comforting. I had to stop in and say hello~it's been too long! Take care~ ;)

Geri said...

Wow what a gorgeous scene and card!! I'm so glad you said hello on my blog...it's great to know another stamper from IN!! I have have briefly flown through some of your creations (don't have much time at the moment) and LOVE what I see! I've signed up to follow...I look forward to staying in touch!! Thanks so much, again, for stopping by!!!

Dr. Ivy said...

Sara, you are so great at stampscape cards. Awesome.