You have two weeks to join this challenge and create a project inspired by this stunning photo:
Isn't it a beauty? Reminds me of Ireland.
Here's my card which was completely inspired by THIS amazing card from Joan B.
- I started by brayering ink from my Kaleidacolor "Pastel" ink pad onto glossy card stock.
- After a bit of brayering I sponged yellow ink over the top half.
- I then stamped the silhouette image in versamark and heat embossed it with clear powder. I just love how it took on the darker colors.
- Next, I stamped the sheet music score over the whole panel and wiped any ink off the silhouette.
- Finished off with ribbon and tag punches folded around the edges.
All supplies from Papertrey Ink unless stated.
Stamps: BG Basics: Sheet Music, Silhouettes (Inque Boutique)
Paper: Cream, Black, Wild Wasabi (SU), Glossy
Ink: Kaleidacolor Pastel, Buttercup (CTMH), Black (memento), versamark
Other: clear EP, small tag punch (MS), brads (CTMH), sheer ribbon