Wednesday, September 18, 2013

FM127 With Sympathy


I have decided to donate a few cards to my local cancer center.  When I spoke to the director she said they could use all types of cards, but she specifically asked me for some sympathy cards.  Here is one that I made using some scraps I've had lying around.  If you cannot tell, I'm big on using up all the scraps I can.


The top die cut piece is part of a Top Note die cut and the flowers were punched out using a Martha Stewart flower punch.  I added some liquid pearls to the centers.

I'm entering this card into the Friday Mash Up challenge for thinking of you / sympathy cards to be donated.


I'll be back with more cards that I'm donating to the center.


Blessings,



 
 All supplies from Papertrey Ink unless stated.

Stamps:   Fancy Flourishes, Birds of a Feather
Paper:   Ocean Tides, scraps?
Ink:   Scarlet Jewel, Black
Other:  liquid pearls. Top Note die (SU), MS flower punch

5 comments:

Jennifer K said...

Very pretty, Sara. The colors are perfect - somber and serene. Love the liquid pearls!

Lynn said...

So soft and peaceful Sara.

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful clean card, Sara. I love the swirls embellished with flowers and pearls. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Lili said...

Great clean and simple card. So elegant. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

Joyce said...

This is so beautiful, and what a great cause to donate to.