I thought I'd throw together a card using scraps and these bridal flowers I bought from Michael's long ago. I didn't have a specific idea in mind for my card. I just wanted to practice two things.
Once I had both of these done, I punched the large scallops and took the little strip that is left and adhered it across the top. I still had no idea what I wanted the card to look like, but I decided to add the scrap of green paper and then two new leaf buttons. I mounted it on a berry sorbet card base and decided it would make a good any occasion card.
All supplies Papertrey Ink unless stated otherwise.
Stamps: Luck of the Irish
Paper: Berry Sorbet, Stamper's Select White & unkown green scrap
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz
Accessories: bridal flowers (Michael's), DMC 742 embroidery floss, New Leaf buttons, embossed curves border punch (EK success)