Saturday, March 16, 2013

Quick Thank You Notes


I recently had a birthday and received so many great gifts from my family.  I wanted to make a quick set of thank you notes to mail out to everyone.  I pulled out some red and cream card stock that has been sitting in my drawer for far too long and got to work stamping.


I knew I wanted to use my Blooming With Kindness flower from Stampin' Up that I just bought.  I love this stamp so much.  It's so gorgeous and makes simple cards like this a breeze.


I also wanted to share a very special birthday card that my eleven year old daughter made for me.  I just love it!  Isn't it sweet?


Have a wonderful weekend,



 
Stamps:   Thanks All Ways (PTI), Blooming With Kindness (SU!)
Paper:   red, cream (unknown)
Ink:  Cherry Red (memories), black (memento)

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Sara, your thank-you cards are amazing! So beautiful!

Your daughter's card is really pretty! She's an artist. :-)

Creations by Shirl said...

Love your set of TU cards and your birthday card is just perfect....

Lynn said...

Erin's card for you is perfect! I love the colors and the mix/match of patterns. And your thank yous are gorgeous.

Joyce said...

Your daughter's card is just awesome. She must be a real sweetie. And, I love all your thank you notes. That stamp is so gorgeous, your cards don't need much else to look beautiful and elegant.

Taheerah said...

Belated birthday wishes Sara - sounds like you had a wonderful day and were rightfully spoiled! Love your graphic, bold thank you cards, and the card your daughter made is so precious! Definitely takes after her Mama! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog - made me so happy to see your comment!

Geri said...

Wow, what an artful card your daughter made!!! The 'thank you's' are GORGEOUS! (Especially when you see that whole pile of 'em!)

Stephanie said...

WOW. Your thank you cards are incredible! & your daughter has inherited Mummy's crafting talents - gorgeous card :) x

Joan B said...

your daughter's card is adorable....and I love yours. the font is a perfect match for that flower.