Sunday, April 6, 2014

Garden Grace Birthday take two


Okay, I couldn't resist making one more quick card using Garden Grace and the stitched rectangle dies.  I just changed up the color of the card base and the sentiment from the last card.  I like the brighter look of this base.  I also added a few more flowers in the lower right corner.



and






 
All supplies from Papertrey Ink unless stated.

Stamps:   Garden Grace, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
Paper:   Simply Chartreuse, White
Ink:   Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink (SU!), Pear Tart, Black (Memento), Ripe Avocado
Other:  Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inkers)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sweet card! I love the floor combo. Thanks or sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says a Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

Lynn said...

You are on a roll posting Sara. I love the lil inkers dies and agree the colored base really makes this pop.

cheiron said...

Pretty colors and the stitched panels are the perfect touch. Thank you so much for playing along in the Simon Says Happy Birthday Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Dr. Ivy said...

Hey Sara, wish your mom a happy birthday for me. I love theses stitched dies and such sweet flowers. Great card. Hope everyone is doing well. Miss you.