Saturday, April 5, 2014

Garden Grace Birthday


I'm back with a quick card I made for my mother.  Her birthday is on Wednesday so I'm ahead of the game:)



I finally broke down and bought these awesome stitched rectangle dies from Lil' Inkers.  It's ridiculous that I waited so long.  These dies add just the right touch to your card panels.  I love them!

The stamps are Garden Grace from Papertrey.  My friend loaned me her set for a wedding project I was doing.  While I had them here I thought I'd make a quick card.

and


Hope you are enjoying your Saturday,




 
 All supplies from Papertrey Ink unless stated.

Stamps:  Garden Grace
Paper:  Ripe Avocado, White
Ink:  Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery (SU!), Ripe Avocado
Other:  Stitched Rectangles (lil' inkers)

9 comments:

Joan Bardee said...

beautiful! now I want those dies!

Lynn said...

You willl love those ditched mats! They are fabulous. I love your gorgeous stamping Sara.

Tracey McNeely said...

Sara I love your card for your Mom. beautiful. Stitched Mats are super addictive!

Joyce said...

This is such a beautiful card. I have Garden Grace on my wish list--and your card is making me want it even more. You will love those stitched rectangles so much. So very very much that I guarantee that you will want the stitched squares, too. Those dies seriously never leave my desk.

Jennifer K said...

Beautiful! I love the pink and green together.

Kara said...

beautiful! love the colors!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Very pretty! I'm with you on the stitched rectangles, they add SO much to a card. I don't have any of the Lil Inker dies (yet lol!), but I do have one stitched rectangle die from MFT Blueprint 13 and I've been using it on almost every card I make. I want to get the circles from LI but they've been out of stock.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Very pretty card, I love the blossom and the faux stitching, lovely delicate colours too, thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card! Love the faux stitching and that pretty flower image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa