Friday, February 5, 2010

Digital Stamping

This card uses a sweet digital image created by Dawn McVey for a Papertrey anniversary challenge. It coordinates perfectly with a 1 3/4" circle punch. I used my circle nesties for the other layers.
I created a background by stamping the large and small stars from last year's free anniversary stamp set from PTI, Everyday Classics. Love the white ink on black cardstock.



Stamps: digi image from PTI (Dawn McVey), Everyday Classics (PTI)
Paper: Stampers Select White, True Black (PTI)
Ink: memories white
Accessories: 1 3/4"circle punch, circle nesties, hibiscus burst twill tape (PTI), pop dots



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ted said...

Sara, I LOVE this card... the pink and black are a striking combination! :) Yay for joining blogland! :)

sillyleann said...

Another jaw dropper! Amazing. Ok, I think I have to leave. I am at the end now! :)