Saturday, February 11, 2012

PTI Day 7: Hearts Challenge

I finally was able to make another card for Papertrey's Anniversary challenges.  This has been a busy week and I've had zero mojo.  Not a good combination for card making.

Today's challenge was to incorporate hearts into your project.  I made a super quick card using all three Mat Stack 5 dies and my Heart Prints dies.  The card fold is on the left side.  I just offset the Mega die so that it didn't cut through that one edge.


This Valentine is going to be for my sweet daughter.  It's just her style.  Keeping my post short to day since everything is pretty straight forward.





All supplies from Papertrey Ink unless stated.

Stamps:  Tiny Treats Birthday, Fancy Flourishes
Paper:  Kraft, Black, White
Ink:  Black (memento), Pure Poppy
Other:  Pure Poppy felt, Heart dies, Mega Mat Stack 5, Layerz Mat Stack 5, Mat Stack 5, Kraft Grosgrain ribbon

8 comments:

Jennifer K said...

Love these colors together, Sara. Very pretty card.

Joyce said...

I love kraft and red together, too. Sometimes simple is best, and this card is a real stunner. Very cool that it is shaped, which I know my daughter would really love.

Kara said...

Pretty, Sarah!!

victoria h said...

fab card- love those red hearts

Nadine said...

Love how you used all 3 Mat Stack 5 dies for the shaped card! Beautiful…Im especially fond of kraft colored Valentine cards!

Mara Campbell said...

I love all the layering!!! And the black stamping with the red hearts is a great combo!

The Paper Parade said...

The kraft, black, white, and red are the perfect color combo! And I love the shape of the card, too :)

Katie said...

This is one of my favorite color combinations...and the combination of the polka dots and flourishes make this both cute and elegant!