Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Debbie!

Today is Debbie Standard's 60th birthday!!!  I have the privilege of being on the FYI design team with Debbie.  The DT at For Your Inspiration have decided to surprise her with some birthday cards in her honor.  Debbie had a huge birthday bash yesterday to celebrate the big day.  I'm sure she had a blast.

Hope you have a fantastic birthday Debbie!!!

Here's my card:


I used the 2010 CHA set from Papertrey called Four of a Kind for the flowers and Giga Guidelines for the sentiment.  I did all the stamping and then impressed the panel with my canvas / linen impression plate.

Be sure to visit the rest of the FYI DT to see what they made for Debbie:




Hope you all have a great day and Happy Mother's Day to all you mamas out there.



 
All supplies from Papertrey Ink.

10 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful and the perfect birthday card.

Michelle said...

Absolutely beautiful, Sara!

Lynn said...

Such a gorgeous card for Debbie. I love, love, love pink & green! Hope you have a wonderful mother's day with your beautiful girls Sara!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful simplicity! She will love this~ Happy Mom's Day~

Bonnie Lynn said...

This is so pretty.

StephC said...

Beautiully done Sara! I love it! I'm sure Debbie will as well!

dstandard said...

What a beautiful card Sara - thanks so much!

rudlis said...

Gorgeous card!
Hugs,
Irena/Rudlis

Joyce said...

Beautiful card. Those giant pink flowers really make a statement.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Sara this is fabulous. Love the colours and the CAS design.
Hugs, Sylvia xx