Saturday, April 20, 2013

April Cards Blog Challenge



It's my first time playing along with the CARDS blog challenge.  When I saw this color combo I knew that I had these colored scraps lying on my craft table.  I mentioned a few posts ago that I had been making cards from all the scraps and die cuts that were strewn about my desk.  Here's another one that uses those:


Everything except the card base was already in my pile.  Well, the i, heart and u were not yet cut but the pink scrap was there.  I always save the little pieces from the Quatrefoil die, intending to use them *someday*.  When I first bought the Decorative Tile folders I ran some panels through my cuttlebug to see what they looked like.  They just sat there with everything else and I'm so glad I can put one to use.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!





 

Paper:  Pretty In Pink (SU), Garden Green (CTMH), navy, White (PTI)
Other:  Decorative Tiles cuttlebug embossing folder, Quatrefoil cover plate (PTI), Heart die (PTI), Block Letter dies (PTI), Banner (spellbinders), rhinestones (kaisercraft)

2 comments:

Joyce said...

This is gorgeous. You have some pretty good scraps laying around. It's neat how you laid the quatrefoil over a sheet that had been impressed. I like that look.

Arlene said...

Beautiful Sara! Great scraps...I'm sure it feels good to use them up!